Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) of Rentica is generated by the theme from FAQ items.
To create a new FAQ item, navigate in WordPress Dashboard to FAQ > Add New.
The Add New FAQ page will show, information on the FAQs can be define here.
- Title – The FAQ’s question should be written as the title.
- Editor Container – Where the answers for the question is added.
- FAQ Categories (optional) – Assign to preexisting category or add a new one.
Once done, click on Publish button.
Categories are convenient ways to organize your FAQ items, that can be added to more than just one category.
To create new FAQ Category, navigate in WordPress Dashboard to FAQ > FAQ Categories.
The FAQ Categories page will show, here you can add the details of the FAQ Category that you would like to create.
- Name - The name of the category.
- Slug - The URL-friendly version of the name. Usually all lowercase.
- Parent Category - If the category is a sub-category, then look for the parent category in the drop-down box.
- Description - Description of the category.
- Content Availability - Who can see content/posts in this category.
After adding all the details, click on Add New category to save.
To delete a Category, navigate your Dashboard to FAQ > FAQ Categories.
In the FAQ Categories page, you will see all the created category.
To delete a category, you have two options:
Single Delete - Hover your mouse pointer on the category that you would like to delete. You will see a Delete option pop-up. Click on Delete to delete.
Multiple Delete - To delete multiple categories, click on the box beside the categories you would want to delete. Then click on the drop-down box for Bulk Actions and choose the Delete option. Click on Apply button to delete.