Features of the rent items can be used by more than one rent item. To make it easier for the user to add features to the rent items, users can add the features in advance and can reuse it.
These features are divided into 4 types:
- Main Features - Features that are outstanding and the best parts of the rent item.
- Entertainment Items - Hardware and software items in the rent item that can provide audio or video entertainment.
- Other Features - Other features or accessories that are included in the rent item.
- Technical Details - The technical details of the rent item. The items that are added here will show in the Custom technical features list in the Rents form.
To create a Feature for Rents, follow these steps:
Step 1 - Navigate your Dashboard to Rents > Main Features/ Entertainment Items/ Other Features/ Technical Details.
Step 2 - In the page, find the Add New item area. Add All the necessary information.
- Name - The name of the feature.
- Slug - The URL-friendly version of the name. Usually all lowercase.
- Description - Description of the feature.
- Content Availability - Who can see content/posts in this feature.
Step 3 - Once done filling out the information of the category, click on Add New item button to save.
To delete a Feature, navigate your Dashboard to Rents > Main Features/ Entertainment Items/ Other Features/ Technical Details.
In the Feature’s page, you will see all the created features.
To delete a feature, you have two options:
Single Delete - Hover your mouse pointer on the feature that you would like to delete. You will see a Delete option pop-up. Click on Delete to delete.
Multiple Delete - To delete multiple features, click on the box beside the categories you would want to delete. Then click on the drop-down box for Bulk Actions and choose the Delete option. Click on Apply button to delete.